COVID-19 Financial Counseling Program
In partnership with KGEFCU and INPAC Wealth Solutions, the COVID-19 Financial Counseling Program is offered at no cost to Kauai residents during one of the biggest financial crisis of our time. The program is designed to educate, empower, and specifically address the unique challenges Kauai residents are facing in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Education and knowledge is power. We highly encourage all Kauai residents to take advantage of this program and apply the information to help them weather the financial challenges we are facing as a community.
Topics will include:
- Meeting Immediate Financial Needs
- Personal Budget Workshops: Budgeting, Debt Management, Investing, Retirement Planning, Risk Management
- Options to borrow from, rollover, or transfer your retirement plan if you have been affected financially in 2020
- COVID-19 The Coronavirus Air Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES) updates
- Coping With Market Volatility
- Covid aid, and CARES funding: new options and rules to access your 401 (K) and IRA assets
- Updates and Doing our Best to Get Through This Financially
- And many more
To get started, please watch the intro webinar. https://www.gotostage.com/channel/3e790115e65b43ac998aa61574a8b2e8/recording/5621b0abfe614c3fb2d459993c141081/watch
Attend the Foundations of Financial Literacy Class https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6906709142175362318, it is less than 25 min in length and available to take any time.
If you are a County of Kauai Emergency Loan recipient, please click here for your program information. https://www.kgefcu.org/emergencyloan/