At KGEFCU, we are following the recommendations of the CDC to keep our staff, members and volunteers healthy. Help us in our effort to minimize the risk of illness to our community members who are most vulnerable and those with compromised immune systems.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaner spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing).
- If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Follow the latest information available on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The Hawaii State Department of Health is actively monitoring COVID-19 and its potential effect locally
- Ready.gov provides a wealth of information on preparing you and your family for a variety of disasters and emergency situations