COVID-19 Financial Counseling Program
In partnership with KGEFCU and INPAC Wealth Solutions, the COVID-19 Financial Counseling Program is offered at no cost to Kauai residents during one of the biggest financial crisis of our time. The program is designed to educate, empower, and specifically address the unique challenges Kauai residents are facing in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Education and knowledge is power. We highly encourage all Kauai residents to take advantage of this program and apply the information to help them weather the financial challenges we are facing as a community.
Topics will include:
- Meeting Immediate Financial Needs
- Personal Budget Workshops: Budgeting, Debt Management, Investing, Retirement Planning, Risk Management
- COVID-19 Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- COVID-19 The Coronavirus Air Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES) updates
- Coping With Market Volatility
- Updates and Doing our Best to Get Through This Financially
- And many more
To register for the COVID-19 Financial Counseling Program, please stay tuned for a live link on this page with registration details.